Salvage Inspections


Salvage (written off) vehicles cannot be registered in the Province of Alberta until it has been completely repaired and pass a Salvage Inspection.

A Salvage Inspection Form is required before the inspection can be completed and you can purchase this form at a registry office. 

To obtain the request for Salvage Inspection form you will be required to present the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN).

The inspection must be performed at  approved inspection location. Please visit this website for a location nearest you:

For more information, please visit

Fee = $9.45

Close Menu