Medical Reports are required by the following individuals:
– anyone 75 years or older is required to submit a medical report.
– holders of Class 1, 2 and 4 licences.
– any class of licence with medical condition that may effect the safe operations of a vehicle.
** If the licence has been expired for more than 6 months you will also require proof of Alberta residency and proof that you are legally entitled to be in Canada.**
Alberta Residency Proof
– rent or lease agreement, pay stub, utility bill (electronic is accepted), phone bill, mailed credit card statement or bank statement, etc.
Canadian Residency Proof
– Canadian Birth Certificate, valid Canadian Passport, Canadian Citizenship card, permanent resident card, or out of country passport with a valid work or study permit.
You will receive a temporary drivers license that is valid for 30 days. The permanent card will be mailed to your address on file within 2 weeks.
** The temporary license is not valid a photo identification.
Fee All Classes (5 Year Renewal) = $84.45 )