Corporate Search/Certificate of Status
A corporate search pull the current information from the Corporate Registry database on all Alberta registered corporations, trade names/partnerships, and non-profit organizations.
The following is information contained on the search documents:
- the current address
- history of changes
- date of incorporation
- and more!
The most common reasons to request a corporate search are:
- to find specific information on the directors or shareholders
- to determine where to send legal documents
- to ensure that a company is registered and can legally conduct business
All searches have a fee of $17.60
Certificates of Status
A certificate of status is proof of the current status of an incorporated company, such as ‘active’ or ‘dissolved’. This service is not available for trade names/partnerships.
The most common reasons to request a certificate of status:
- to register the company out of province
- to verify the company’s standing with Corporate Registry
*Microfilm attachments are available through special processing. Contact an agent for more information.*
Fee = $17.60